BRAND: ProJect Audio
SERIES: DEBUT CARBON DC ESPRIT SB
The first Debut turntable, introduced in the late 1990s,was a revolution for the hi-fi industry.
For the first time after the arrival of Compact Disc and the assumed demise of vinyl records, an analogue product re-emerged in the “mass market” – something all music lovers could afford.
The new DEBUT CARBON DC ESPRIT SB has been designed to set new standards in this category for the coming decade – perfectly timed as analogue today is again a respected source, while the demand for good turntables with all speeds is growing fast.
- 33/45 & 78rpm out of the box
- Built-in precision Speed Box with switch on upper side
- 8,6” carbon tonearm
- Heavy non resonant acrylic platter
- New DC power supply with synchronous AC motor
- New TPE motor suspension
- Magnetic cartridge 2M red from Ortofon
- For 78 playback: remove stylus & exchange to 2M78 (not included, retail price around € 80)
- High-gloss white, red, yellow, green, blue, purple and piano lacquer finish
33, 45 / 78 (electronic/manual speed change)
300mm acrylic platter
Signal to noise
Effective arm length
Effective arm mass
10 – 30mN
15 volts DC / 1,6A power supply, dust cover
110/120 or 230/240 Volt – 50 or 60 Hz
7,4 watt max / < 0,5 watt standby
415 x 118 x 320mm (WxHxD) lid closed