SERIES: C47 Stereo Preamplifier
The MC152 Amplifier, MCT450 SACD/CD Transport, MT5 Turntable, MHP1000 Headphones and XR50 Loudspeakers are logical companions for the C47 Stereo Preamplifier. Your Authorized Dealer can provide additional information on other McIntosh product combinations.
- A versatile solid state preamplifier with an expansive set of inputs to connect virtually any of your analog and digital music sources.
- Supports many of the latest high resolution file formats including DSD files.
- Offers a secure, custom DSD connection for playback of SACDs when paired with the McIntosh MCT450 SACD/CD Transport.
- Headphone Crossfeed Director (HXD®) brings lifelike depth and spatiality to your music for your personal listening enjoyment.
- Home Theater Pass Through allows for seamless integration into your existing multi-channel home theater system.
- Incorporates classic McIntosh design cues, including a black glass front panel, knobs, illuminated logo and brushed aluminum end caps.
+0, -0.5dB from 20Hz to 20kHz
+0, -3.0dB from 10Hz to 100kHz
Total Harmonic Distortion
0.003% maximum from 20Hz to 20kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio (High Level)
Rated Output Voltage
Balanced 5 Vrms
Unbalanced 2.5 Vrms
Maximum Voltage Output:
Balanced 16 Vrms
Unbalanced 8 Vrms
2 optical and 1 coaxial inputs decode digital music at up to 24-bit/192kHz; 1 USB input accepts PCM signals up to 32-bit/384kHz and supports DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 plus DXD 352.8kHz and DXD 384kHz
Overall Dimensions (W x H x D)
17-1/2” (44.45cm) x 6” (15.2cm) including feet x 18” (45.72cm) including the front panel, knobs and cables.
23 lbs (10.4kg) net, 37.5 lbs (17kg) in shipping carton