SERIES: MP1100 Phono
The McIntosh MC452 Amplifier, MCT450 SACD/CD Transport, MR88 AM/FM/XM/HD Tuner, MHP1000 Headphones and XR100 Loudspeakers are logical companions for the D150 Digital Preamplifier. Your authorized dealer can provide additional information.
- The D150 digital stereo preamplifier supports many of the latest digital audio formats such as DSD and DXD.
- A unique DIN input connects to select McIntosh SACD/CD transports or players for the purist possible sound quality.
- A USB input accepts up to 32-bit/384kHz signals and supports DSD64, DSD128, DXD 352.8kHz and DXD 384kHz. Two coaxial and two optical inputs accept up to 24-bit/192kHz signals.
- Advanced Quad Balanced, Digital-to-Analog circuitry is capable of handling the finest commercial recordings, assuring the best sound from your valuable music collection.
- The D150 is also a superb headphone amplifier; just connect your digital sources for a personal listening experience.
+/-0.5dB from 4Hz to 20kHz +0.5/-3dB from 4Hz to 68kHz (source dependent)
Total Harmonic Distortion
Rated Output Voltage: Fixed
2.0 Vrms Unbalanced, 4.0 Vrms Balanced Variable: 0-8 Vrms Unbalanced, 0-16 Vrms Balanced
Headphone Load Impedance
20 to 600 Ohms
Overall Dimensions (W x H x D)
17-1/2” (44.54cm) x 3-7/8” (9.8cm) x 16” (40.64cm) including the front panel, knobs and cables
13.5 lbs (6.1 kg) net, 28 lbs (12.7 kg) in shipping carton