SERIES: C22 Tube Preamplifier
The McIntosh MC75 Tube Amplifier, D150 Digital Preamplifier, MCT450 SACD/CD Transport, MT5 Turntable, MHP1000 Headphones and XR100 Loudspeakers are logical companions for the C22 Tube Preamplifier. Your authorized dealer can provide additional information.
- Featuring a cool, 1960s retro design, the C22 has been updated to modern standards to deliver a performance on par with any other McIntosh preamp.
- Electromagnetic input switching provides reliable, noiseless and distortion free operation. Low distortion levels of all types are less than 0.08%. Music is presented with total transparency and accuracy.
- Moving Coil and Moving Magnet phono input sections with selectable resistance and capacitive loading so every phono cartridge can be perfectly matched for best sound.
- Bass and Treble tone controls with bypass feature allow listening to your favorite songs at your preferred tonal balance.
- Power Control outputs to turn on/off a complete McIntosh system using the front panel or remote control.
+0, -0.5dB from 20Hz to 20kHz
+0, -1dB from 10Hz to 100kHz
Total Harmonic Distortion
0.08% from 20Hz to 20kHz
Six high level unbalanced Two high level balanced Two Phono: one Moving Coil, one Moving Magnet
Maximum Output Voltage
8V RMS Unbalanced 16V RMS Balanced
Overall Dimensions (W x H x D)
17-1/2” (44.45cm) x 6” (15.24cm) x 18” (45.72cm)
27 lbs (12.25kg) net, 43.4 lbs (19.68kg) in shipping carton