BRAND: EMM LABS
SERIES: Emm Labs MA3
MA3 INTEGRATED D/A CONVERTER
Introducing Meitner Audio’s ground breaking MA3 Integrated D/A converter. The first of our next generation products. The MA3 combines Ed Meitner’s proven world-class sound techniques from our beloved DA2 V2 and DV2 converters, with network audio streaming functions from our popular and simple to use NS1 Streamer – creating one sleek, affordable package to serve your greater enjoyment of music.
The Meitner MA3:
- 16xDSD MDAC2™ DACs coupled with our proprietary MDAT2™ DSP
- VControl™ volume control used in our EMM DV2 converter
- Supports DSD128/2xDSD, DXD and MQA®
- Built in network streamer for music streaming service integration
16xDSD MDAC2™ and MDAT2™ DSP:
The MA3 employs our MDAC2™ fully discrete single-bit, 16xDSD, D-to-A converters, coupled with our MDAT2™ DSP which performs real-time transient detection in addition up-conversion of all incoming audio.
maintains the input signal without re-quantization allowing for complete transparency at any volume setting, wide attenuation range, and no loss of audio resolution.
USB Isolation, MFAST™ and MCLK2™:
The USB interface includes EMM’s proprietary hardware galvanic isolation. MFAST™ our high-speed asynchronous jitter removal technology working in tandem with our custom built clock (MCLK2™) provides jitter removal from all digital sources.
Built in Network Streamer:
Connect to high resolution streaming services like TIDAL, QOBUZ plus support for popular music services like SPOTIFY, DEEZER, vTUNER etc. UPnP/DLNA support for network and NAS file playback, ROON READY and ROON ENDPOINT functionality plus direct USB audio file playback.
Designed and manufactured in Canada, simply connect it directly to amplifier(s) and speakers of your choice and enjoy! The MA3 is the perfect integrated digital hub for any high end system, regardless of budget.
- Up to 24bit/192kHz & DSD support over all inputs, USB Audio, AES TOSLINK, COAX and RJ45 network
- 2xDSD (via DoP), DXD (352/384kHz) over USB Audio
- Full MQA® unfolding via USB Audio and Network
- Proprietary & discrete dual differential D-to-A converters (MDAC2™) with Meitner Digital Audio Translator signal processing technology (MDAT2™)
- MFAST™ instant signal acquisition and jitter-free performance
- Proprietary asynchronous clocking system (MCLK™)
- VControl™ high resolution volume control
- Galvanically isolated USB Audio interface
- Network streaming with UPNP/DLNA and ROON READY/ROON ENDPOINT functionality
- High resolution, Tidal and Qobuz and popular, Spotify, Deezer, vTuner plus many more, streaming audio services support
- AAC, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC, MP3, WAV and WMA audio file playback
- USB service port for future software upgrades
- IR remote and serial port for wired remote control
- mConnect app for network control on Android, IOS and tablets
- Newly designed strong and elegant all-metal chassis
- Power supply:
– Power factor corrected
– Universal 90V-260V, 50/60Hz
– Power consumption: max. 50W
– CE Approved
Stereo analog outputs:
Balanced (XLR) and Unbalanced (RCA)
- XLR outputs: 7.0V (+19.1dBu)
- RCA outputs: 3.5V (+13.1dBu)
- 300 ohms balanced (XLR)
- 150 ohms unbalanced (RCA)
Dimensions W x D x H:
435 x 400 x 92mm
7.43 kg/16.39 lbs net with remote control
Designed and Manufactured in Canada