TYPE: Power Amplifier
2-Channel Solid State Amplifier
Prepare yourself for years and years of musical enjoyment with the MC312 Power Amplifier. A 300 Watt per channel stereo amplifier, the MC312 is a great choice to power virtually any home audio system. The full 300 Watts can be delivered to almost any speakers regardless if they have 2, 4 or 8 Ohm impedance thanks to our unique Autoformer™ technology.
- 300 Watts x 2 Channels
- 27% increase in Dynamic Headroom compared to previous model
- McIntosh Autoformers™
- Power Guard® that monitors and adjusts the input signal at the speed of light and makes real time adjustments to prevent harsh sounding and potentially speaker damaging clipping.
- Sentry Monitor™ – our fuse-less short-circuit protection circuit that disengages the output stage before current exceeds safe operating levels and then resets automatically when operating conditions return to normal.
- Power Control to send power on/off signals to other connected McIntosh components (such as CD Players, turntables, tuners and media streamers) for easy system power up and shutdown.
- Our patented Solid Cinch™ speaker binding posts that easily but securely attach the speaker cables to prevent them from coming loose and possibly causing a short; the binding posts are also gold-plated to prevent corrosion and ensure a quality signal is sent over your speaker cables.
Power Output per Channel:
300 Watts @ 2, 4 or 8 Ohms
S/N below rated output:
Rated Power Band:
20Hz to 20kHz
Number of Channels:
+0, -0.25dB from 20Hz to 20,000Hz
+0, -3.0dB from 10Hz to 100,000Hz
Total Harmonic Distortion :
Remote Power Control:
Speaker Binding Post Type:
Patented Solid Cinch™ Speaker Binding Posts
Meter Light Switch:
Dimensions (W x H x D):
17-1/2″ (44.45cm) x 9-7/16″ (23.97cm) (including feet) x 22″ (55.88cm) (including front panel, handles and cables).
105 lbs (47.63 kg)