The McIntosh MHA100 Headphone Amplifier is a perfect companion to the MHP1000 Headphones. Your Authorized Dealer can provide additional information on other McIntosh products.
- The MHP1000 headphones have the same superior sound characteristics as McIntosh speakers so you can intimately enjoy your music with the classic McIntosh sound.
- The smooth, full bodied, non-fatiguing response is easy to listen to and allows you to hear new facets of your favorite songs.
- The closed headphone design isolates outside noise and distractions to foster a fully immersive personal listening experience.
- The ear pads and headband are a premium, natural, soft leather for luxurious comfort.
- Lightweight design and minimal pressure used to secure them on your head permit long, relaxing listening sessions.
- The McIntosh designed headphone driver is engineered to work with any current or legacy McIntosh headphone amplifier.
Dynamic, 40mm diameter 3-layer compound diaphragm with viscoelastic center layer
Circumaural, closed back, bass ported
5Hz to 20kHz
200 Ohms (compatible with all McIntosh headphone outputs)
97dB (1mW @ 500Hz)
127dB (300mW @ 500Hz)
One Tesla annular neodymium magnet motor assembly
Headband and Ear Pads
Detachable Cables Included
One 1 meter with 3.5mm stereo connector One 3 meter with 6.3mm stereo connector Both cables have gold plated custom designed connectors
13.5 oz (382 grams)