SERIES: MX170 A/V Processor
- The MX100 A/V Processor is designed for today’s home theaters that only need digital inputs and don’t require any legacy analog inputs that were used in past years, decades, and centuries.
- Designed to be heard but not necessarily seen, it’s well suited to be installed in a hidden or out-of-the-way A/V equipment rack with its rackfriendly 2U physical dimensions and mounting brackets.
- Not limited to just rack installation, it also looks and works well when placed out in the open for all to see and enjoy.
- 4 HDMI inputs and 1 HDMI output. Each HDMI port: HDCP 2.2; 18Gbps of bandwidth to support High Dynamic Range (HDR) formats Dolby Vision™, HDR10 and HLG; 4K Ultra HD at 50/60Hz; 4:4:4 color spacing; Rec. 2020; and 3D video pass-through. Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) included on HDMI output.
- Has 11.2 discrete audio channels, also known as a 7.2.4 home theater configuration. Uses all balanced (XLR) connectors for the cleanest sound.
- Seven premium 32-bit Digital-to-Analog Converters (DACs) provide audiophile grade processing for the best audio playback.
- Compatible with Dolby® Atmos and DTS:X™.
- Built-in Audyssey MultEQ® XT32 calibration software allows the MX100 to be fine-tuned to each home theater’s unique acoustical properties.
±0.5dB from 20Hz – 20kHz
Total Harmonic Distortion:
0.005% maximum from 20Hz – 20kHz
Rated Output Voltage:
5.0 Vrms Balanced
4 HDMI (HDCP 2.2)
13 Balanced (configured for 11.2)
1 HDMI (HDCP 2.2, eARC)
4K Ultra HD native sources
High Dynamic Range (HDR):
Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG
Dolby: Dolby Atmos, Dolby Surround Upmixer
DTS: DTS-X, Neural:X Surround Upmixer
Remote control, network, RS232
Overall Dimensions (W x H x D):
17-1/2″ (44.45cm) (19″ (48.3cm with mounting ears)) x 4-15/16″ (11cm) (including feet) x 21″ (53.3cm)
17 lbs (7.7 kg) net,
39.5 lbs (18 kg) in shipping carton