The MC2KW Amplifier, C1100 Preamplifier, MCD550 SACD/CD Player, MT10 Turntable, MR87 AM/FM Tuner, MEN220 Room Correction System, MPC1500 Power Controller, MB50 Streaming Audio Player and McIntosh Speaker Cables are logical companions for the XRT2.1K Loudspeaker. Your Authorized Dealer can provide additional information on other McIntosh product combinations.
- The XRT2.1K is a full range loudspeaker that provides spacious sound reproduction with an unusually deep sound stage.
- Utilizes our renowned line array speaker principles so listeners closer to the speaker will not be overwhelmed by extremely loud sound while those further away will notice hardly any drop off in sound level.
- The resulting sound is smooth and wide for all listeners, producing exceptional stereo imaging in nearly all listening positions.
- A 4-way speaker, the XRT2.1K produces excellent sound quality at all levels of the human audio spectrum. It features 81 drivers to deliver a nearly unparalleled sound reproduction.
- The crossover network is engineered to ensure an even frequency response over the entire audible range. The type of inductor used in each section of the crossover network has been specially chosen for high linearity, even at high power levels.
- The bass cabinet is a combination of brushed and black aluminum and is finished with 7 layers of high gloss piano black paint. The line array mimics the timeless McIntosh front panel appearance with a glossy black center section and 2 silver aluminum end caps. Grilles magnetically attach for easy removal.
- McIntosh patented, gold-plated Solid Cinch™ speaker binding posts easily but securely attach your speaker cables to prevent them from coming loose while also ensuring a quality signal is delivered to the speaker.
4-way, Ported, Floor Standing
12Hz – 45kHz
150Hz, 450Hz, 2.1kHz
(6) 8” Nanocarbon Fiber/Nomex Honeycomb Long Throw Low Frequency Midranges: (2) 6.5” Nanocarbon Fiber/Nomex Honeycomb Long Throw Upper Frequency Midranges: (28) 2” Aluminum–Magnesium Dome Tweeters: (45) ¾” Aluminum–Magnesium Dome
Overall Dimensions (W x H x D)
22-11/16” (57.66cm) x 83-7/32” (211.2cm) x 25-27/32” (65.6cm)
354 lbs (160.2 kg) net 468 lbs (212.2 kg) in shipping carton