BRAND: EMM LABS
You know how it is. Digital audio data isn’t the sole domain of digital transports any longer. Today, digital audio streams from sources as diverse as your PC, music server, satellite receiver, mixing board and portable player.
Which is why EMM Labs has created one very simple, very convenient way to get state-of-the-art sound from all of them.
Re-introducing the DAC2X – built with the award winning reference technology in the XDS1. The DAC2X features the latest generation MDAT™ up-converting DSP, MFAST™ jitter removal system, MCLK™ master clock and Ed Meitner’s hand built 5.6Mhz proprietary discrete dual differential D-to-A converters.
In addition to being the perfect companion of our TSDX CD/SACD Transport, ihe DAC2X also features a multitude of inputs allowing host of connectivity options and support for up to 24bit, 192kHz on all PCM inputs including USB.
The DAC2X also supports true DSD streaming over USB.
- XDS1 generation MFAST™ technology for
- instant signal acquisition, jitter-free performance
- XDS1 generation Meitner Digital Audio
- Translator (MDAT™) signal processing technology
- XDS1 generation 5.6Mhz proprietary discrete dual differential D-to-A converters
- Exclusive aerospace-grade composite laminate circuit boards
- EMM Optilink proprietary interface for connection to matching TSDX CD/SACD Transport
- Precision-machined aluminum chassis
- Precision-machined aluminum infrared remote control
- Polarity inversion performed in the digital domain
- 24bit,192kHz support on all PCM inputs including USB
- DSD streaming over USB (DoP 1.0 specication)
- USB port for future software upgrades
- Serial port for wired remote control
- XDS1 generation reference power system
- Power factor corrected
- Factory set to 100V or 115V or 230V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: max. 25 W
EMM Optilink (CD/SACD)
Supports up to 24bit, 192kHz on all
AES/EBU, USB,2x SPDIF Coax, 2x S/PDIF Toslink DSD streaming over USB
Stereo analog outputs
XLR and RCA
300 ohms balanced (XLR)
150 ohms unbalanced (RCA)
W x D x H: 435 x 400 x 92mm