BRAND: EMM LABS
SERIES: DV2 INTEGRATED CONVERTER
The DV2 builds on EMM Labs’ ground breaking technology used in our agship, multi-award winning DA2 converter by integrating EMM’s high resolution volume control system (VControl™) into our discrete, single bit converter.
VControl™ maintains the input signal without re-quantization allowing for complete transparency at any volume setting, wide attenuation range, and no loss of audio resolution.
- Proprietary & discrete dual differential D-to-A
- New high resolution volume control system with
High/Low output gain control (VControl™)
- Latest generation Meitner Digital Audio Translator
signal processing technology (MDAT2™)
- Enhanced technology for instant signal acquisition and
jitter-free performance (MFAST™)
- Proprietary asynchronous clocking system (MCLK2™)
- USB interface with custom hardware galvanic isolation
- Up to 24bit/192kHz & DSD support over all inputs
- 2xDSD, DXD (352/384kHz) & MQA®
support over USB
- User controlled signal polarity
- Custom aerospace-grade ceramic circuit boards
- EMM Optilink for connection to an EMM transport
- Precision-machined aluminum chassis & remote control
- Service USB port for future software upgrades
- RS-232 serial port for wired remote control
16xDSD MDAC2™ and MDAT2™ DSP
MDAC2™ is the worlds first fully discrete single-bit
D-to-A converter with an internal conversion rate of
1024fs (16xDSD) and is completely free of inherent
non-linearity that plagues every mass market chip
created to date.
Our MDAT2™ DSP has been refined and updated to
synergistically work with the MDAC2™. The MDAT2™ DSP performs real-time transient detection in addition to processing and up conversion of all incoming audio before being sent to the MDAC2™ for conversion.
USB Isolation, MFAST™ and MCLK2™
The USB interface includes EMM’s proprietary hardware galvanic isolation. In combination with MFAST™, our high-speed asynchronous jitter removal technology and and MCLK2™ our custom built clock, jitter is completely removed from the conversion process.
The DV2 features a multitude of inputs and support for PCM up to 24bit/192kHz, DSD, 2xDSD, DXD, and for the first time in any EMM Labs product, MQA® via USB.
With its redesigned analog and digital systems, integrated high resolution volume control, discrete componentry,
and user-friendly operation, the DV2 can be connected
directly to the amplication stage in any high delity
system with ease. Designed and manufactured in Canada
for the digital audio enthusiast.
EMM Optilink (CD/SACD)
AES/EBU, 2x S/PDIF Coax, 2x S/PDIF
TOS & USB up to 24bit/192kHz and DSD
USB also supports 2xDSD,
DXD (352/384kHz) & MQA®
Stereo analog outputs:
XLR & RCA
300 ohms balanced (XLR)
150 ohms unbalanced (RCA)
Output levels (High/Low):
XLR outputs: 7.0/5.0V (+19.1/16.2dBu)
RCA outputs: 3.5/2.5V (+13.1/10.2dBu
Proprietary high-isolation resonant mode power supply for silent & eco – friendly operation.
Factory set to 100V or 115V or 230V, 50/60Hz Maximum 30W consumption.
Dimensions: W x D x H:
438 x 400 x 161mm