TYPE: Power Amplifier
TThe C2600 or C52 Preamplifier, D1100 Digital Preamplifier, MT5 Precision Turntable, MCD550 SACD/CD Player, MR87 AM/FM Tuner, MB50 Streaming Audio Player and XR100 Loudspeakers are logical companions for the MC611 Power Amplifier. Your Authorized Dealer can provide additional information on other McIntosh product combinations.
- Delivers 600 Watts via our Autoformer™ into a 2, 4 or 8 Ohm speaker with a nearly imperceptible total harmonic distortion of 0.005%.
- Compared to previous generation, filter capacity has been doubled – resulting in a dramatic 55% increase in dynamic headroom.
- Other updates include heavier gauge internal wiring, upgraded circuit components, addition of our eco-friendly power management system, and repositioned speaker binding posts for easier speaker cable connectivity.
- Full of numerous McIntosh technologies including Power Guard®, Sentry Monitor™, Quad Balanced design, McIntosh Monogrammed Heatsinks™, patented Solid Cinch™ speaker binding posts and Power Control.
- Signature black glass front panel features new direct LED backlighting for improved appearance and color accuracy.
- Both a balanced and unbalanced output are included to make biamping or tri-amping your speakers easier or to connect a powered subwoofer.
- Sits atop a beautiful polished stainless steel chassis and is completed with a fast responding 18” (20.3 cm) blue Watt meter, control knobs, illuminated logo and aluminum end caps with handles.
600 Watts into a 2, 4 or 8 Ohm speaker
Total Harmonic Distortion
0.005% maximum from 20Hz to 20kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio
124dB Balanced 120dB Unbalanced
Greater than 40 Wideband
+0, -0.25dB from 20Hz to 20kHz +0, -3.0dB from 10Hz to 100kHz
Inputs & Outputs
1 Balanced input
1 Unbalanced input
1 Balanced output
1 Unbalanced output
Overall Dimensions (W x H x D)
17-1/2” (44.45cm) x 9-7/16” (23.97cm) x 22” (55.88cm)
97.5 lbs (44.32kg) net, 130.5 lbs (59.32kg) in shipping carton