SERIES: MCD600 SACD/CD Player
The MA9000 Integrated Amplifier, MT5 Precision Turntable, MB50 Streaming Audio Player, MHP1000 Headphones and XR100 Loudspeakers are logical companions for the MCD600 SACD/CD Player. Your Authorized Dealer can provide additional information on other McIntosh product combinations.
- At the heart of the MCD600 is a newly designed digital circuit highlighted by a new premium 8-channel, 32-bit PCM/DSD digital-to-analog converter (DAC).
- The DAC is used in Quad Balanced mode, with 4 DAC channels allocated to each of the left and right audio channels, resulting in truly exceptional sound reproduction.
- All PCM signals are up-sampled up to 32-bit/384kHz.
- The included variable outputs combined with volume control allow the MCD600 to be connected directly to your amplifier without needing a preamplifier.
- All common disc types can be played. Besides commercial SACDs and CDs, popular file formats can be played from user generated CD or DVD Data Discs and USB flash drives.
- Disc handling is smooth and quiet thanks to an advanced disc transport with a precision die-cast aluminum tray.
SACD, CD, CD-R/RW and DVD-R; popular file formats such as AAC, AIFF, ALAC, DSD (up to DSD128), FLAC, MP3, WAV (up to 24-bit/192kHz) and WMA.
SACD: 4Hz-40kHz +0.5dB/-2dB CD: 4Hz-20kHz +/-0.5dB Data: 4Hz-40kHz +0.5dB/-2dB.
Total Harmonic Distortion
Better than 110dB
Better than 100dB
Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC)
Premimum 8-channel, 32-bit, Quad Balanced
1 USB (Type A)
1 Balanced Fixed
1 Balanced Variable
1 Unbalanced Fixed
1 Unbalanced Variable
1 Coax 1 Optical
Overall Dimensions (W x H x D)
17-1/2” (44.5cm) x 6” (15.3cm) x 19” (48.3cm)
28 lbs (12.7kg) net, 45 lbs (20.4kg) in shipping carton