SERIES: MT2 Precision Turntable
The McIntosh MT2 Precision Turntable combines the latest in turntable technology and design to deliver both superb performance and accurate playback.
- Its advanced electronic and mechanical design will give
- you many years of smooth, trouble-free operation.
- Virtually ready to use out of the box as tracking force,
anti-skate force, cartridge overhang and arm height are
all preset from the factory for maximum performance.
The remaining setup steps are simple and you’ll be
enjoying your vinyl in no time.
- The DC motor is driven by an external voltagestabilized power supply and is completely decoupled
from the chassis, isolating your records from any
- Sturdy plinth has a resonance optimized and highly
compressed wood base with black lacquer finish,
while the top and middle acrylic plates help absorb
- A subtle green glow emanates from under the platter
and the outside edges of the plinth for a touch of
Decoupled DC motor with stainless steel brushes
Polished and tempered steel shaft in sintered bronze bushings
33-1/3 and 45 RPM
Dural-Aluminum with eccentric counterweight; Vertical Tracking Angle,
Antiskate, Azimuth adjustments
High Output Moving Coil, 1000 Ohm active loading, compatible with moving coil and moving magnet inputs
Dynamically balanced polyoxymethylene (POM), 5 lbs (2.3kg)
Overall Dimensions (W x H x D):
17-13/16” (45.2cm) x 5” (12.7cm) (6” (15.2cm) with dust cover) x 17” (43.2cm)
29 lbs (13.2kg) net