SERIES: C1100 Stereo Preamplifier
The MC2KW Amplifier, MCT450 SACD/CD Transport, D150 Digital Preamplifier, MT10 Turntable, MR88 AM/FM/HD Tuner, MB100 Media Bridge, MEN220 Room Correction System, MPC1500 Power Controller and XRT2K Loudspeakers are logical companions for the C1100 Stereo Preamplifier. Your Authorized Dealer can provide additional information on other McIntosh product combinations.
- The C1100 preamplifier brings a new level of performance and luxury to McIntosh’s heralded preamplifier offerings with its high level inputs boasting the lowest noise of any McIntosh preamplifier ever produced.
- Its two-chassis design results in absolute isolation of a preamplifier’s two main functions – control and sound – providing you with the purest sound reproduction possible for generations of listening enjoyment.
- A full suite of analog inputs lets you connect all your current and legacy music devices.
- For personal listening pleasure, the headphone jack features a higher output than any of our other preamplifiers, while Headphone Crossfeed Director (HXD®) brings a new depth and spatiality to your music.
- The Home Theater Pass Through feature allows for seamless integration into your existing multi-channel home theater system.
- Both chassis are comprised of polished stainless steel and hairline brushed black Titanium stainless steel, offering a new degree of richness and refinement.
+0, -0.5dB from 20Hz to 20kHz +0, -3.0dB from 10Hz to 100kHz
Total Harmonic Distortion
0.005% maximum from 20Hz to 20kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio (High Level)
Rated Output Voltage: Balanced
5 Vrms Unbalanced: 2.5 Vrms
Maximum Voltage Output: Balanced
20 Vrms Unbalanced: 10 Vrms
Overall Dimensions (W x H x D)
Each chassis: 17-1/2” (44.45cm) x 6” (15.2cm) including feet x 18” (45.72cm) including the front panel, knobs and cables.
27 lbs (12.3kg) net, 43.5 lbs (19.7kg) in shipping carton; Tube Preamplifier: 25 lbs (11.3kg) net, 39.5 lbs (17.9kg) in shipping carton.