SERIES: D1100 Digital Preamplifier
The MC2KW Amplifier, C1100 Vacuum Tube Preamplifier, MCT450 SACD/CD Transport, MB100 Media Bridge, MB50 Streaming Audio Player, MEN220 Room Correction System, MPC1500 Power Controller and XRT2K Loudspeakers are logical companions for the D1100 Digital Preamplifier. Your Authorized Dealer can provide additional information on other McIntosh product combinations.
- The D1100 digital preamplifier is a reference level stereo preamplifier and digital-to-analog converter (DAC) that supports all the latest high resolution file formats.
- It features the most advanced DAC we’ve ever used and delivers an unprecedented level of performance so that all your digital music is reproduced with exceptional accuracy and authenticity.
- Nine inputs are included to keep even the largest digital system connected. Three sets of balanced and unbalanced stereo outputs (one set fixed volume, two sets variable volume) connect the D1100 to your system.
- The D1100 is a full featured, fully functional self-contained unit that can be used independently of any other preamplifier. But thanks to McIntosh’s engineering prowess, it can also be connected to and used in tandem with its analog equivalent, the C1100 Vacuum Tube Preamplifier.
- Audio channels and power supplies are electrically isolated from each other to produce true dual mono operation.
- Built from same polished stainless steel and hairline brushed black Titanium stainless steel as the C1100.
+/-0.5dB from 4Hz to 20kHz +0.5/-3dB from 4Hz to 68kHz
Total Harmonic Distortion
Signal to Noise Ratio
Rated Output Voltage (Unbalanced/Balanced)
Fixed: 2.0 Vrms/4.0 Vrms
Variable: 0-8 Vrms/0-16 Vrms
3 optical, 3 coaxial, 1 MCT & 1 AES/EBU inputs decode digital music at up to 24-bit/192kHz; 1 USB input accepts PCM signals up to 32-bit/384kHz and supports DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 plus DXD 352.8kHz and DXD 384kHz
Overall Dimensions (W x H x D)
17-1/2” (44.45cm) x 6” (15.2cm) including feet x 19” (48.3cm)
26 lbs (11.8kg) net, 41 lbs (18.6kg) in shipping carton