SERIES: C2600 Tube Preamplifier
The MC2301 or MC275 Tube Amplifiers, MCT450 SACD/CD Transport, MT10 Turntable, MR88 AM/FM/XM/HD Tuner, MEN220 Room Correction System and XRT1K or XR100 Loudspeakers are
- The C2600 builds upon the C2300 and C2500 – two of the most successful McIntosh vacuum tube preamplifiers – while adding our advanced digital audio section for DSD and DXD support and an upgraded tube circuitry design.
- A versatile preamplifier with an expansive set of 16 inputs to connect virtually all analog or digital music sources.
- The analog and digital sections are housed separately in our dual chassis design to prevent signal corruption.
- Bass and Treble tone controls can adjust individual sources as needed.
- Up to three stereo amplifiers may be connected at one time; two of them can be switched on and off to simplify your whole house audio distribution.
+0, -0.5dB from 20Hz to 20kHz
+0, -3dB from 15Hz to 100kHz
Total Harmonic Distortion
0.08% Maximum from 20Hz to 20kHz
7 Digital (see Digital Section)
1 Moving Coil (adjustable)
1 Moving Magnet (adjustable)
Maximum Output Voltage
Balanced: 16 Vrms
Unbalanced: 8 Vrms
Bass and Treble
3 Optical 2 Coax 1 MCT 1 USB input accepts PCM signals up to 32-bit/384kHz and supports DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 plus DXD 352.8kHz and DXD 384kHz McIntosh Digital Engine is 32-bit/384kHz, USB 2.0 asynchronous
Overall Dimensions (W x H x D)
17-1/2” (44.45cm) x 7-5/8” (19.37cm) x 18” (45.72cm)
29.5 lbs (13.4kg) net, 45 lbs (20.4kg) in shipping carton