SERIES: MA8950 Integrated Amplifier
TYPE: Integrated Amplifier
- The MA8950 Integrated Amplifier offers 200 Watts per channel
and combines McIntosh’s amplification expertise and preamplifier
technologies into one comprehensive stereo component.
- McIntosh Autoformer™ technology ensures your speakers will receive
the full 200 Watts regardless if they have 2, 4 or 8 Ohm impedance.
- Filter capacity has been doubled for improved dynamic headroom to
reproduce musical peaks with even lower distortion as well as better
low frequency performance.
- Comes with our advanced DA2 Digital Audio Module that supports
high resolution digital music playback of up to DSD512 and
24-bit/192kHz. An HDMI (ARC) input will extract the best sound
possible from your compatible TV.
- Discrete, five-band tone control that allows for advanced analog
adjustment of ±12dB in 2dB increments.
- Upgraded power supply components further reduce noise emissions
while adding more robustness under the most demanding conditions.
- Includes numerous McIntosh technologies such as fast-responding
“McIntosh Blue” Watt meters, Power Guard®, Sentry Monitor™,
Monogrammed Heatsinks™, Home Theater PassThru, High Drive
headphone amplifier with Headphone Crossfeed Director (HXD®),
and Power Control.
200 Watts per channel
Total Harmonic Distortion
0.005%maximum from 20Hz to 20kHz
5-Band analog tone controls
1/4” High Drive with Headphone
Crossfeed Director (HXD®)
1 Moving Coil (adjustable)
1 Moving Magnet (fixed)
1 MCT (used with McIntosh
1 HDMI (ARC)
Home Theater PassThru
Allows for seamless interfacing with
a Home Theater system.
Overall Dimensions (W x H x D)
17-1/2” (44.5cm) x 7-5/8″ (19.4cm)
x 18-3/4″ (47.6cm)
75 lbs (34.1kg) net,
93 lbs (42.3kg) in shipping carton