TYPE: Integrated Amplifier
- The fully loaded, hybrid MA12000 Integrated Amplifier is a product of uncompromising audio engineering and expert craftsmanship.
- Our most powerful integrated amplifier ever, the feature rich MA12000 offers 350 Watts per channel of clean, high performance power that produces a breathtaking home audio experience.
- Gives the best of all worlds with the warm nuances of a vacuum tube preamplifier combined with the speed and raw power of a solid state amplifier, state-of-the-art digital audio capabilities, and enough analog audio connections for virtually any home music system.
- Autoformer™ technology guarantees your speakers will receive the full 350 Watts whether they have 2, 4 or 8 Ohm impedance.
- Comes with our advanced DA2 Digital Audio Module that supports high resolution digital music playback of up to DSD512 and 24-bit/192kHz.
- Filter capacity has been doubled compared to our other integrated amplifiers for even better low frequency performance.
- Includes numerous McIntosh technologies such as fast-responding “McIntosh Blue” Watt meters, Power Guard®, Sentry Monitor™,
- Monogrammed Heatsinks™, Home Theater PassThru, 8-band analog tone controls, High Drive headphone amplifier with Headphone Crossfeed
- Director (HXD®), Power Control, Solid Cinch™ speaker binding posts, the latest audio-grade circuit components, powerful control microprocessors, and a stainless steel chassis polished to a mirror finish.
350 Watts per channel
Total Harmonic Distortion:
Both maximum from 20Hz to 20kHz
8-Band analog tone controls
1/4” High Drive with Headphone Crossfeed Director (HXD®). Powers all headphones from 20 to 600 Ohms.
1 Moving Coil (adjustable)
1 Moving Magnet (adjustable)
1 MCT (used with McIntosh SACD/CD Transports)
1 HDMI (ARC)
All digital inputs are housed in DA2 Digital Audio Module.
Home Theater PassThru:
Allows for seamless interfacing with a Home Theater system.
Overall Dimensions (W x H x D):
17-1/2” (44.5cm) x 9-7/16” (24cm) x 22” (55.88cm) including knobs, connectors and cables
108 lbs (48.9kg) net, 141 lbs (63.9kg) in shipping carton