SERIES: MAC7200 Stereo Receiver
TYPE: Integrated Amplifier
The MCD350 SACD/CD Player, MCT450 SACD/CD Transport, MT5 Precision Turntable, MB100 Media Bridge, MB50 Streaming Audio Player and XR50 Bookshelf Loudspeakers are logical companions for the MAC7200 Stereo Receiver. Your Authorized Dealer can provide additional information on other McIntosh product combinations.
- With 200 Watts per channel, 14 inputs and a highperformance AM/FM tuner, the MAC7200 Stereo Receiver is a music lover’s dream.
- Built-in AM/FM tuner will pick up your favorite radio stations with unparalleled clarity and a realism that is free from noise and distortion.
- All digital inputs are housed in the DA1 Digital Audio Module. The DA1 can be replaced by future modules to easily keep the MAC7200 current with all the latest digital audio technologies.
- Supports high resolution digital music up to DSD256 and DXD 384kHz via an 8-channel, 32-bit/192kHz DAC used in Quad Balanced mode.
- Features our new McIntosh Monogrammed Heatsinks™ that are so efficient at dissipating heat that they warrant bearing the McIntosh “Mc” logo.
- Utilizes new, more powerful control microprocessors and some of the latest audio-grade circuit components.
- Full of numerous McIntosh technologies including Autoformers, Power Guard®, Sentry Monitor™, Home Theater PassThru, High Drive headphone amplifier with Headphone Crossfeed Director (HXD®) and Power Control.
200 Watts per channel. McIntosh Autoformers ensure all speakers receive the full 200 Watts regardless if they are 2, 4 or 8 Ohm impedance.
Total Harmonic Distortion
0.005% maximum from 20Hz to 20kHz
Bass and Treble
1/4” High Drive with Headphone Crossfeed Director (HXD®). Powers all headphones from 20 to 600 Ohms.
5 Unbalanced 1 Balanced 1 Moving Coil 1 Moving Magnet
2 Coax 2 Optical 1 USB 1 MCT (used with McIntosh MCT series SACD/CD Transports) All are housed in DA1 Digital Audio Module.
Features the same AM/FM performance as a stand alone McIntosh tuner. 20 presets available each for band. Includes remote AM antenna for the finest AM reception.
Home Theater PassThru
Allows for seamless interfacing with a Home Theater system.
Overall Dimensions (W x H x D)
17-1/2” (44.5cm) x 7-5/8” (19.37cm) x 22” (55.88cm) including knobs, connectors and cables
75 lbs (34.1kg) net, 93 lbs (42.3kg) in shipping carton