SERIES: MA9500 integrated amplifier
TYPE: Integrated Amplifier
- Music comes to life with the MA9500 Integrated Amplifier and its 300
Watts per channel of clean, effortless power.
- McIntosh Autoformer™ technology ensures your speakers will receive
the full 300 Watts regardless if they have 2, 4 or 8 Ohm impedance.
- Filter capacity has been doubled for improved dynamic headroom to
reproduce musical peaks with even lower distortion as well as better
low frequency performance.
- Comes with our advanced DA2 Digital Audio Module that supports
high resolution digital music playback of up to DSD512 and
24-bit/192kHz. An HDMI (ARC) input will extract the best sound
possible from your compatible TV.
- Includes 17 total inputs: ten analog and seven digital.
- Discrete, eight-band tone control that allows for advanced analog
adjustment of ±12dB in 2dB increments.
- Upgraded power supply components further reduce noise emissions
while adding more robustness under the most demanding conditions.
- Includes numerous McIntosh technologies such as fast-responding
“McIntosh Blue” Watt meters, Power Guard®, Sentry Monitor™,
Monogrammed Heatsinks™, Home Theater PassThru, High Drive
headphone amplifier with Headphone Crossfeed Director (HXD®),
Power Control, and Solid Cinch™ speaker binding posts.
300 Watts per channel
Total Harmonic Distortion
Both maximum from 20Hz to 20kHz
8-Band analog tone controls
1/4” High Drive with Headphone
Crossfeed Director (HXD®)
1 Moving Coil (adjustable)
1 Moving Magnet (adjustable)
1 MCT (used with McIntosh
1 HDMI (ARC)
Home Theater PassThru
Allows for seamless interfacing with
a Home Theater system.
Overall Dimensions (W x H x D)
17-1/2” (44.5cm) x 9-7/16” (24cm)
x 19-3/4” (50.2cm)
101 lbs (45.8kg) net,
134 lbs (60.8kg) in shipping carton