Music simply comes to life with the MA9500 Integrated Amplifier and its 300 Watts per channel of clean, effortless power. That power is delivered via a pair of the famed McIntosh Autoformer™ whose unique design guarantees your speakers will always receive the full 300 Watts regardless if they have 2, 4 or 8 Ohm impedance. The MA9500 replaces the award-winning MA9000 (SoundStage Network 2018 Integrated Amplifier of the Year; Sound + Image 2019 Stereo Amplifier Award Winner; Stereo Sound 2017 Grand Prix Award Winner) and adds additional performance enhancements to an already outstanding stereo integrated amplifier.
“Everything sounds vivid and high intensity, so much so that it can almost surprise you… it showed no signs of fatigue when pushing out serious amounts of power… engaging across a wide range of musical genres… should make many prospective purchasers very happy indeed.” Named an Outstanding Product. – Hi-Fi News
SERIES: MA9500 Integrated Amplifier
TYPE: Integrated Amplifier
- Music comes to life with the MA9500 Integrated Amplifier and its 300 Watts per channel of clean, effortless power.
- McIntosh Autoformer™ technology ensures your speakers will receive the full 300 Watts regardless if they have 2, 4 or 8 Ohm impedance.
- Filter capacity has been doubled for improved dynamic headroom to reproduce musical peaks with even lower distortion as well as better low frequency performance.
- Comes with our advanced DA2 Digital Audio Module that supports high resolution digital music playback of up to DSD512 and 24-bit/192kHz. An HDMI (ARC) input will extract the best sound possible from your compatible TV.
- Includes 17 total inputs: ten analog and seven digital.
- Discrete, eight-band tone control that allows for advanced analog adjustment of ±12dB in 2dB increments.
- Upgraded power supply components further reduce noise emissions while adding more robustness under the most demanding conditions.
- Includes numerous McIntosh technologies such as fast-responding “McIntosh Blue” Watt meters, Power Guard®, Sentry Monitor™, Monogrammed Heatsinks™, Home Theater PassThru, High Drive headphone amplifier with Headphone Crossfeed Director (HXD®), Power Control, and Solid Cinch™ speaker binding posts.
300 Watts per channel
Total Harmonic Distortion
Both maximum from 20Hz to 20kHz
8-Band analog tone controls
1/4” High Drive with Headphone
Crossfeed Director (HXD®)
1 Moving Coil (adjustable)
1 Moving Magnet (adjustable)
1 MCT (used with McIntosh
1 HDMI (ARC)
Home Theater PassThru
Allows for seamless interfacing with
a Home Theater system.
Overall Dimensions (W x H x D)
17-1/2” (44.5cm) x 9-7/16” (24cm)
x 19-3/4” (50.2cm)
101 lbs (45.8kg) net,
134 lbs (60.8kg) in shipping carton