TYPE: Power Amplifier
Edge-Of-Your-Seat Audio Experience.
- The MI347 7-Channel Digital Amplifier is a dedicated home theater amplifier that delivers an immersive sonic experience that provides a heart-stopping, edge-of-your-seat audio experience.
- Uses highly sophisticated closed loop digital switching amplifiers that are paired with extremely robust power supplies that produce audio performance levels rarely heard in home theaters.
- Has a simplified and understated exterior. But be assured the internal circuitry and components have received the full attention of McIntosh engineers to make you feel like you are part of your favorite movies.
- Rack-friendly 3U height, it can easily be installed in an out-of-sight A/V rack via the included rack mounting brackets. Can also be placed out in the open for all to see and enjoy.
- Delivers 250 Watts at 8 Ohms or 300 Watts at 4 Ohms to each of the three front speakers; 125 Watts at 8 Ohms or 200 Watts at 4 Ohms to the less power-hungry 4 surround speakers.
- A highly efficient Class D amplifier, the MI347 does not require noisy cooling fans to maintain nominal operating temperature.
- If more than 7 channels in the home theater, add our MI254 4-Channel Digital Amplifier or MI128 8-Channel Digital Amplifier (both rack mountable) to deliver McIntosh power to all the speakers.
- Includes Power Guard®, Sentry Monitor™, Power Control, and eco-friendly on/off signal sensing.
3 Front Channels: 250 Watts into 8 Ohms or 300 Watts into 4 Ohms
4 Surround Channels: 125 Watts into 8 Ohms or 200 Watts into 4 Ohms
Total Harmonic Distortion:
0.025% maximum from 20Hz to 20kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio:
8 Ohms: 2.5dB
4 Ohms: 3.5dB
8 Ohms: >85
4 Ohms: >45
+0, -0.9dB from 20Hz to 20kHz
Overall Dimensions (W x H x D):
17-1/2″ (44.45cm) (19″ (48.3cm with mounting ears)) x 6-1/16″ (15.4cm) (including feet) x 21″ (53.3cm)
32.5 lbs (14.8 kg) net,
47 lbs (24.4 kg) in shipping carton