SERIES: MT5 Precision Turntable
The McIntosh MC452 Power Amplifier, C2500 Tube Preamplifier and XR100 Loudspeakers are logical companions for the MT5 Precision Turntable. Your authorized dealer can provide additional information.
- MT5 is a complete turntable package that is more than the sum of its parts. Engineered to exacting McIntosh standards, each piece contributes to its superb performance.
- MT5 is factory adjusted for perfect playback. Tracking force, anti-skate force, cartridge overhang and arm height are all preset for maximum performance.
- While the construction of the MT5 is meticulous, the setup is simple. In a few easy steps, you’ll be ready to enjoy your favorite vinyl recordings.
- While maintaining complementary McIntosh styling, the MT5 takes full advantage of the chassis materials used to suppress noise, resonance and coloration so the only sound produced is that which is on your records.
- Includes a clear, form-fitting dust cover to protect moving parts and your records.
Decoupled DC motor with low noise bearings
Magnetic suspended ceramic
33-1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
Friction free with magnetic bearing technology, 9” (228.6mm)
CNC machined, self-dampened, Silicone Acrylic, softly backlit in McIntosh green, 5 lbs (2.3kg)
High Output Moving Coil, 1000 Ohm active loading
Overall Dimensions (W x H x D)
17-1/2” (44.5cm) x 7” (17.8cm) (7-1/2” (19.0cm) with dust cover) x 19” (48.26cm)
31.5 lbs (14.3kg) net