- A modern home audio system for modern lifestyles
- Turntable, preamplifier and amplifier all in one
- Includes Bluetooth® and auxiliary inputs
- Just add your music and speakers
At first glance, the McIntosh MTI100 Integrated Turntable may look like it’s just a turntable, but a closer look will reveal that it is in fact so much more. Truly a one-of-a-kind product, it is designed for those who want maximum flexibility in their home audio system but don’t want – or don’t have the space for – a large audio system in their home. With all the built-in connectivity the MTI100 offers, it can become the center piece of a modern home audio system for modern lifestyles. Simply add your favorite speakers of choice and you’ll have a complete and comprehensive audio system.
- The MTI100 Integrated Turntable is so much more than just a turntable. A one-of-a-kind product, the MTI100 is designed for those who want maximum flexibility in their home audio system but don’t want – or don’t have the space for – a large audio system in their home.
- Besides playing 33-1/3 and 45 rpm records, it also includes a power amplifier, a vacuum tube preamplifier, a phono preamplifier, analog and digital inputs, a Bluetooth® receiver, a subwoofer output, stereo speaker outputs, and a headphone jack.
- The dedicated phono preamplifier is housed in a custom shielding box that prevents interference or noise from seeping into the vinyl signal.
- Comes with a Sumiko Olympia Moving Magnet cartridge, whose upgraded stylus and cantilever assembly allow for more dynamic punch and improved frequency response.
- Class D amplifier is rated for 80 Watts per channel into 4 Ohms or 50 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms.
- Marries vintage vinyl records with modern music streaming via a High Definition Bluetooth input that ensures you receive the best sound quality possible from your Bluetooth device.
50 Watts per channel into 8 Ohm speakers or 80 Watts per channel into 4 Ohm speakers.
Total Harmonic Distortion:
0.5% maximum from 20Hz to 20kHz (Amplifier)
0.2% maximum from 20Hz to 20kHz (Preamplifier)
Signal to Noise Ratio:
90dB (High Level)
1.0dB (8 Ohms)
1.3dB (4 Ohms)
Greater than 200 (8 Ohms)
Greater than 100 (4 Ohms)
+0, -0.7dB from 20Hz to 20kHz
Inputs & Outputs:
1 Unbalanced input
1 Unbalanced output (bridged to AMP IN)
1 Coax input
1 Optical input
1 Sub output
Damped machined aluminum tube arm with lateral type bearing
Overall Dimensions (W x H x D):
19-1/4” (48.9cm) x 6-3/4” (17.15cm) x 14” (35.6cm)
33.5 lbs (15.2kg) net, 40.5 lbs (18.4kg) in shipping carton