SERIES: MP1100 Phono
The MT10 and MT5 Turntables, C1100 Vacuum Tube Preamplifier, MC275 and MC2301 Vacuum Tube Amplifiers and XR100 Loudspeakers are logical companions for the MP1100 Phono Preamplifier. Your Authorized Dealer can provide additional information on other McIntosh product combinations.
- The MP1100 Phono Preamplifier is filled to the brim with everything you need to not only play your records, but also get every last musical note and nuance out of them – including some you may have never heard before.
- Fully balanced vacuum tube phono stage. Utilizes four 12AX7A vacuum tubes with 2 tubes per channel. Achieves our most accurate equalization ever. Dual Mono design to help combat noise.
- Three sets of phono inputs. Each can be configured for either Moving Coil or Moving Magnet cartridges.
- Extremely customizable: 5 programmable Profiles (in addition to 4 pre-programmed ones), 8 Capacitance & 7 Resistance settings, 5 Analog Equalization Curves, 2 Analog Noise Filters, Adjustable Gain and a Mono setting.
- Includes a pair of balanced & unbalanced line inputs and fixed outputs plus an optical, coax and USB digital output. It can “rip” records to a computer via USB to produce high quality digital files.
- Polished stainless steel and hairline brushed black Titanium stainless steel chassis with classic McIntosh design cues.
+/-0.2dB from 20Hz to 20kHz
+0.2, -3dB from 10Hz to 50kHz
Total Harmonic Distortion
High Level 0.005%
Signal to Noise Ratio
MC 80dB below 0.5mV input MM 84dB below 5mV input High Level 118dB below rated output
3 (2 sets RCA only, 1 set RCA or XLR) High Level: 1 balanced, 1 unbalanced
Input Impedance: Resistance
25, 50, 100, 200, 400, 1k or 47k Ohms Capacitance: 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350 or 400pF High Level: Unbalanced: 50k Ohms; Balanced: 100k Ohms
1 Coax 1 Optical
Maximum Output Voltage
Balanced 20 Vrms
Unbalanced 10 Vrms
Overall Dimensions (W x H x D)
17-1/2” (44.5cm) x 6” (15.2m) x 18” (45.7cm)
26 lbs (11.8 kg) net, 40 lbs (18.2 kg) in shipping carton